Đề thi tuyển sinh vào 10 tỉnh Đồng Nai 2019 môn Tiếng Anh
II. Read the text about a flood in New Town. Choose the best option (A, B, C or D) for each space.
A GREAT FLOOD HITS NEW TOWN
A great flood (21) ___ hit New Town again. It has damaged (22) ___ houses and buildings in the town. More than 50 people don’t have anywhere to live now (23) ___ their houses have totally been covered (24) ___ water. The train (25) ___ has been closed and there has been no traffic on the streets (26) ___ yesterday. The government has sent more police officers to rescue people in the flood. The flood hit the town (27) ___, so people didn’t know what to expect and how (28) ___. This is the (29) ___ flood that has ever hit the town. Now, people in New Town really need food and clean water. (30) ___ you want to donate, please contact the London Red Cross, 123 Main Street, London.
21. A. have B. has C. is D. was
22. A. plenty B. lots C. a lot D. lots of
23. A. because B. although C. so D. but
24. A. on B. to C. with D. from
25. A. stops B. stop C. stations D. station
26. A. for B. in C. since D. on
27. A. quickly B. quick C. slow D. slowly
28. A. escape B. to escape C. escaped D. escaping
29. A. bad B. worse C. worst D. badly
30. A. If B. Because C. While D. Since
* LINK DOWNLOAD PDF:
ĐÁP ÁN CHÍNH THỨC Đề thi tuyển sinh vào 10 tỉnh Đồng Nai 2019 môn Tiếng Anh
1.C 2.A 3.B 4.C 5.A 6.D 7.A 8.D 9.B 10.C
11.B 12.A 13.C 14.B 15.C 16.C 17.D 18.A 19.F 20.B
21.B 22.D 23. A 24.C 25.D 26.C 27.A 28.B 29.C 30.A
31. blogs 32. social 33. but 34. download 35. from
36. Would mind lending me some English books?
37. Son Doong Cave was discovered by a local man named Ho Khanh in 1991.
38. Family members who live apart try to be together at Tet.
39. Teenagers often spend most of their free time surfing the internet.
40. If we use public buses instead of motorbikes, we can save energy.
41. Even though she has poor health, she works twelve hours a day.
42. Some trees have just been planted on the sidewalk.
43. We are made to do a lot of homework (by our teacher) every day.
44. Mr. Long has worked/ has been working in this company for five years/ since five years ago.
45. Mary suggested going for lunch./ Mary suggested (that) they (should) go out for lunch.